I'm an IT professional with plenty of experience in hardware troubleshooting, PC fine-tuning and data recovery. I also specialize in virus removals.
Need help with purchase advice for mobile phones, PCs or Audio Visual equipment? I can also help you with Graphic designing, Web designing, Android/iPhone App Development, Video editing, setting up a network (wired/wireless LAN) or Assembling a computer! Let me know!
Highly skilled IT analyst with over 10 years of experience in diverse fields of information technology ranging from but not limited to user support and its administration, writing also teaching both technical and non-technical procedures to assist internal and external users, construction and implementation of hardware, designing, implementation as well as support of software and general server site operations.
Have an excellent understanding of the administration, installation and support of Microsoft OSs and its extended software suites.
15 years of experience on the field. No fix – no fee (initial $20 fee to cover travel expenses applies).
- Home, SOHO AND mid-sized network installation and management
- Windows/Linux Server installation (email gateways, web/ftp servers)
- End-customer help desk support (call center / email)
Half nerd, half geek. Mad about technology and enthusiastic about applying them to a practical day-to-day living which includes:
- Purchase advice/recommendation and custom computer assembly.
- Perform variety of software installations
- Virus and Malware Removal and treatment.
- Scripting and automation
- General networking advice, setup and troubleshooting.
- Web Development and Design - Specialised in WordPress (www.samuelthan.com)