Aberfoyle Park PC Repairs aims to offer our customers unbeatable service for all computer repairs, laptop repairs and iPhone repairs in Adelaide. We operate on a no fix, no fee policy. If, for any reason, we are unable to repair the problem we will not charge you anything.
We provide an extensive range of services including PC repairs ,custom built computers, website design , iPhone screen repairs and mobile phone unlocking services.
For the last 4 years I've run my own sole tradership to help home and small business users smoothly and effectively understand and utilize computers and information systems. I can: acquire, troubleshoot, install, secure your IT infrastructure; develop, maintain, evolve any information system you require (e.g. a website for your business, either to be used internally to aid organization or externally to provide a face to the outside world). Qualifications: UniSA Bachelor of Computer and Information Science, Cisco CCNA + CCNA wireless specialisation certified (networking).
I have been the IT serviceman, administrator and IT manager for 2 of the last companies I have worked for over the last 14 years.
• High Level of knowledge in PC Hardware – Building and repairing PCs of all descriptions.
• VNC and Remote Desktop systems.
• High Level of knowledge in Multimedia, Home and Business Media Systems.
• General Computing, Software and Networking Problem Solving and Solutions.
• Masters in “Windows 7 Desktop Support & Administration”
I Am a full-time Nurse with a passion for IT. I have over 10 years experience with desktop and laptop repairs including. Hardware installation (Ram, Hard Drives) for Laptops. And (Ram, Hard Drives, Graphics Cards, CD/DVD Drives) for Desktop PC's, Software installation including Microsoft Operating systems and all other system programs. Virus and Mal-ware removal, Basic Data Recovery (word documents, JPEG's).
General all rounder with computer problems after using them throughout my life and extensively during my Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Installation of hardware such as graphics cards, memory, hard drives, optical drives etc.
- Building a computer.
- Assistance with software problems and data recovery,
- General network setup and troubleshooting, sharing of devices over networks on Apple or PC.
- Very extensive knowledge of using Solidworks, ANSYS Workbench, Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
I currently run a mobile computer repair business where all work is done on customers premises.I currently hold an Advanced Diploma of IT Network Security.
NO CALL OUT FEE
Express On-site Service
7 Days a week
Current working in IT in a local high school and keen to earn some cash on the side! Been working in IT for 4 years and computers have been a hobby of mine for many years. Experienced in desktop and laptop repair, software troubleshooting of desktop and server products and network installs. Studying towards formal qualifications at TAFE and currently hold a Certificate IV in Information Technology (Networking)